Do you like yellow?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First snowfall of the year :)

Wellll... today during second period my class went nuts because it was snowing outside. And I was just like " k cool. we live in Canada you'know............................". It's also the 30th of November so.. I'm pretty sure you should be expecting snow!

Anyways, I'm pretty smart yennnooo :) ... yesterday I was watching the news and it said we might be expecting either wet snow or legit snow tomorrow (this was yesterday so they were talking about today)... Sooooo today I wore my winter jacket, remembered my gloves, and wore my boots. :) The only thing I forgot was an umbrella.. but oh well. :)

Just thought I'd letcha know that there is actually snow on the ground. :)

Did it snow yet where you're living?

No comments:

Post a Comment